SSDRC authored by Tim Moore
Social Security Disability and SSI Questions and Answers
What is the Application Process for Social Security Disability and SSI?
How do you Win Benefits under Social Security Disability or SSI?
If I am determined disabled, how far back will Social Security pay benefits?
How do you prove your disability case if you have a mental condition?
What Can I Do to Improve My Chances of Winning Disability Benefits
Common Mistakes after Receiving a Denial of Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits
How to File for Disability - Tips for Filing
If You Get Approved For SSDI Will You Also Get Medicare?
How much does a Social Security disability attorney get paid?
Social Security Disability SSI Criteria and the Evaluation Process
How long does it take to be approved for SSI or Social Security disability?
What do you Need to Prove to Qualify for Disability Benefits?
Social Security Disability SSI and Fibromyalgia
Social Security Disability SSI and Degenerative Disc Disease
Can I Qualify For Disability and Receive Benefits based on Depression?
More questions about SSD and SSI
What Disabilities Qualify for SSI and Social Security Disability Benefits?
Social Security Disability Status
Social Security Disability Tips — how a claim gets worked on
Social Security Disability, SSI Disability - Terms, Definitions, Concepts
Social Security Disability SSI Questions and Answers
How to prove you are disabled
and win disability benefits
Resource pages organized by topic
1. Social Security Disability and SSI Terms, Definitions, and Concepts
2. Filing for Disability Benefits and Key Aspects of the Process
3. Tips and Advice for Social Security and SSI Applications and Appeals
4. What is considered by Social Security to be a Disabling condition?
5. Information regarding decisions on Social Security Disability and SSI Claims
6. Information for Winning Disability Benefits under Social Security or SSI
7. What gets considered in the Decision Process for SSD and SSI Claims?
8. Getting Denied for Disability Benefits and how to Properly Respond
9. What are the Eligibility Requirements for Receiving SSD and SSI Disability?
10. Questions about Disability Benefit Approvals and the Process of Being approved
11. Answers to Common Questions about Social Security Disability and SSI Cases
12. The Social Security Disability Administrative Law Judge Hearing Process
13. The Disability Appeal Process used by the Social Security Administration
14. Work Activity and Filing for and Receiving Disability Benefits
15. Essential Facts about Claims for SSI Disability Benefits
16. Medical Evidence, Records, and Limitations on Social Security Disability and SSI Claims
17. The Medical Examinations that are given for SSD and SSI Disability Claims
18. Periodic Continuing Claim Reviews for Social Security Disability and SSI Cases
19.Social Security and SSI--Your Doctors and Theirs
20. Disability Benefits for Minor-age Children under the SSI Program
21. Social Security Disability and SSI Claims for Mental Impairments and Conditions
22. Questions about having or getting SSI or Social Security Disability Representation
Tips on filing for disability
1. Be ready for your disability application before the process even starts
2. Getting your medical records together yourself could help jumpstart your case
3. Get your pain symptoms on record so that Social Security can take this into consideration
4. Never minimize your pain or other symptoms because this can be used against you
5. Always list every one of your medical conditions, physical or mental
6. Also list all your various symptoms on your Disability Application
7. A "proper" statement from your doctor can have a dramatic effect on your disability case
8. Strengthening your disability case by providing the details of your work history