How to file for disability,
Filing for SSI
How long is the wait?,
The Social Security List of Impairments
Qualifying for Disability,
Disability Lawyer Info,
Disability Back Pay
Answers to Common Questions about Social Security Disability and SSI
- To Apply For SSI or SSD Disability Benefits, Where do I Start?
- Social Security Disability Status - when should I call to check
- What is Social Security Back Pay?
- Application Requirements For Disability - What Do I Need To Start The Claim?
- The average amount of time it takes to receive a decision after filing for SSD benefits
- After I File For Disability Will Social Security Pay For Me To See A Doctor?
- How Long Do I Get To Keep My Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits?
- Can my Social Security Disability or SSI benefits be stopped or cutoff?
- How can you speed up a Social Security Disability case?
- Social Security Disability, SSI and Being Over the Age of Fifty, 50
- What Income Will Affect Your Disability Benefits? (Workers Compensation, Wages etc)
- What Determines Social Security Disability Income?
- What if you get denied for disability multiple times?
- If I Get Approved For Disability And Later Get Another condition, Can My Benefits Be Increased And Go Up?
- What is the SSI and Social Security Disability Application Wait Time?
- Will You Get Social Security Disability Benefits If You Cannot Work Your Old Job?
- How do I see a judge for my Social Security Disability case or SSI Claim?
- How Long Does it Take To Get An Answer On A Social Security Application For Disability?
- What Happens When You File A Second SSA Disability Claim?
- If you get Social Security Disability benefits do you get Medicare or Medicaid?
- The Continuing Disability Review for SSD and SSI claims
- What is a Social Security Disability Examiner?
- How do you find out if a Social Security Disability claim has been approved or even denied?
- How Long Will it Take To Get a Decision Letter from Social Security Disability?
For the sake of clarity, SSDRC.com is not the Social Security Administration, nor is it associated or affiliated with SSA. This site is a personal, private website that is published, edited, and maintained by former caseworker and former disability claims examiner, Tim Moore, who was interviewed by the New York Times on the topic of Social Security Disability and SSI benefits in an article entitled "The Disability Mess" and also by the Los Angeles Times on the subject of political attempts to weaken the Social Security Disability system.
The goal of the site is to provide information about how Social Security Disability and SSI work, the idea being that qualified information may help claimants pursue their claims and appeals, potentially avoiding time-consuming mistakes. If you find the information on this site helpful and believe it would be helpful to others, feel free to share links to its homepage or other pages on website resource pages, blogs, or social media. Copying of this material, however, is prohibited.
To learn more about the author, please visit the SSDRC.com homepage and view the "about this site" link near the bottom of the page.