How to file for disability,
Filing for SSI
How long is the wait?,
The Social Security List of Impairments
Qualifying for Disability,
Disability Lawyer Info,
Disability Back Pay
Information about the SSI Disability Benefits Program
- SSI Disability - Filing for SSI Benefits
- How much does Social Security Disability or SSI pay?
- Insured Status is What Makes SSDI and SSI Different From Each Other
- Is There A Maximum Dollar Amount For SSI Disability?
- What is the SSI and Social Security Disability Application Wait Time?
- Working and Disability - Are You Allowed to Work While Receiving Social Security Disability or SSI?
- Is There A Way To Get Automatically Approved For SSI And Social Security Disability?
- When I Apply for Disability should I apply for Social Security Disability or SSI?
- When Should You File for SSD or SSI Disability?
- How Far Back Can SSI Back Pay Be Paid?
- The SSI Award Letter from Social Security
- What is the process to file an SSI or Social Security Disability appeal?
- If You Are Currently Working Are You Eligible To Receive SSI or Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Are SSD and SSI disability cases decided differently or in the same way?
- Can I Be Eligible For SSI And Social Security Disability At The Same Time?
- How Long Do I Get To Keep My SSI or Social Security Disability Benefits?
- What is the difference between Social Security Disability and SSI?
- Should I List My Past Depression Medications on My Social Security Disability or SSI Application?
- How do I File and Apply for Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits or SSI?
- Can I Get SSDI Disability If I have Not Worked Before? You can get SSI
- Is There Medical Criteria For SSI Disability?
- Are you allowed to work at all if you get Social Security Disability or SSI?
- Is there a Maximum I can Work and Make if I am on SSD or SSI Disability Benefits?
- What Does Social Security Disability and SSI Include As Your Past Work?
- Will I Qualify For SSI and How Do I Get Approved?
- How is SSI different from Social Security Disability?
For the sake of clarity, SSDRC.com is not the Social Security Administration, nor is it associated or affiliated with SSA. This site is a personal, private website that is
published, edited, and maintained by former caseworker and former disability claims examiner, Tim Moore, who was interviewed by the New York Times on the topic of Social Security
Disability and SSI benefits in an article entitled "The Disability Mess" and also by the Los Angeles Times on the subject of political attempts to weaken the Social Security Disability
The goal of the site is to provide information about how Social Security Disability and SSI work, the idea being that qualified information may
help claimants pursue their claims and appeals, potentially avoiding time-consuming mistakes. If you find the information on this site helpful and believe it would be helpful to others,
feel free to share links to its homepage or other pages on website resource pages, blogs, or social media. Copying of this material, however, is prohibited.
To learn more about the author, please visit the SSDRC.com homepage and view the "about this site" link near the bottom of the page.