SSDRC authored by Tim Moore
How Likely are You to Win Your Disability Case?
If I Am Determined Disabled, How Far Back Will Social Security Pay Benefits?
How do you prove your disability case if you have a mental condition?
What Can I Do to Improve My Chances of Winning Disability Benefits
How to File for Disability - Tips for Filing
What is the Purpose of the Social Security Disability SSI Medical Exam, or CE?
Common Mistakes after Receiving a Denial of benefits
If You Get Approved For SSDI Will You Also Get Medicare?
Social Security Disability SSI Criteria and the Evaluation Process
Can You Get Approved For Social Security Disability If You Do Not Take Medication Or Go To a Doctor?
Filing an Application for Disability Benefits under SSD or SSI - Step by Step
How Long Does It Take To Get Disability Benefits When You First File?
Qualifying: What do you Need to Prove to Qualify for Disability?
Social Security Retirement Questions
1. At what age can I start drawing Social Security Retirement benefits ?
2. When can I actually apply to begin receiving Social Security Retirement benefits ?
3. How long does it take to start receiving Social Security Retirement benefits after I apply for them ?
4. Is there a minimum benefit amount that I will be entitled to receive for Social Security Retirement ?
5. Are Social Security Retirement benefits taxable ?
6. How much will my Social Security Retirement be reduced if I draw it early ?
7. What determines how much I can get in Social security retirement benefits ?
8. How do I qualify for a Social Security Retirement monthly benefit ?
9. What if a person does not qualify for Social Security Retirement ?
10. Can I file for Social Security Retirement online ?
11. What do I have to take with me when I file for Social Security Retirement benefits ?
12. Can I work and get Social Security Retirement ?
13. What is an overpayment ?
14. Will my Social Security Retirement check be reduced if I work ?
15. How much can I work before my Social Security Retirement check gets reduced ?
16. How does self-employment affect Social Security Retirement benefits ?
17. Will I get cost of living increases when I am on Social Security retirement ?
18. How can I get an estimate of what my Social Security retirement benefits will be ?
19. Is Social Security retirement guaranteed to keep up with the cost of inflation ?
20. What should I take with me when I go to apply for Social Security retirement ?
21. After I begin receiving Social Security retirement, can my monthly benefit amount ever go down ?
22. Can creditors garnish my Social Security retirement check ?
23. If I owe taxes, can the Federal government garnish my Social Security retirement check ?
24. If I owe property tax, can my city or county government garnish my Social Security retirement check ?
25. Will I receive my Social Security check in the mail or will it be direct deposit ?
26. If my Social Security check is direct deposited, how do I change the bank and have it deposited elsewhere ?
27. If I donít receive my Social Security check or the amount is wrong, who do I contact ?
28. If I am a widower and get married, will it affect my Social Security retirement ?
29. If you already receive Social Security retirement, is there a way to increase the benefit amount ?
30. How do you report fraud to the Social security administration?
31. Can you receive unemployment and Social Security from a deceased spouse??