Social Security Disability Resource Center
How to Qualify |
How long it takes |
Mental Disability |
What is a disability? |
SSI Benefits |
How to Win |
List of Disabling Conditions
Recent Articles and Answers to Questions June 2018
- What happens if you become disabled and are not insured for social security?
- Can a husband and wife both receive Social Security disability?
- What medical conditions automatically qualify for disability?
- Can I get SSI if my wife works?
- What if I donít get a decision on my SSI claim by the 90 day period?
- What do they ask in a SSDI interview?
- Can I get Social Security disability off my spouseís record?
- Can I get disability with a frozen shoulder?
- Can Social Security look at your medical records?
- How long must your impairment last to qualify for disability benefits?
- How does investment income affect Social Security disability?
- How does the nine-month period work for Social Security disability?
- How much do you make on disability?
- Can Social Security find all your medical records?
- Does Social Security disability require that your savings be depleted?
- What does it mean when I have to see another doctor for SSDI?
- Do I need an attorney to get disability?
- Getting the Status of your Disability Hearing Request
- Can I get disability if I have never worked?
- Will Social Security send you to a psychologist?
- Find a lawyer who has experience with disability claims
- Medical records for SSD or SSI disability application
- Will I be sent to my own doctor for a disability examination for SSD or SSI?
- 3 things to know about an SSI Reconsideration decision
- Should I hire a disability lawyer?
- How to get an SSDI reconsideration approved
- Denied social security disability, now what?
- Can I receive temporary SSI disability benefits?
- Can you still get SSI if you are denied SSDI?
- Does SSA go by onset date or application date for back pay?
- Disability Judges and the Decision on your Disability Claim
- Who can help me file for disability?
- Why does Social Security deny you with a lawyer?
- Why is there a waiting period for disability?
- What is the maximum of hours to work and still get disability?
- Can I get disability on the basis for foot drop?
- Do you have to notify your employer if you apply for Social Security?
- How long after my consultative appointments will I get a decision on my disability claim?
- What to do if you are under review for disability?
- If I apply for disability will they cut my husbandís disability?
- Can I collect on my spouseís VA disability and my SSDI?
- FACT SHEET FOR 2019 SOCIAL SECURITY AND DISABILITY BENEFIT CHANGES
- When should I seek representation for my disability claim?
- Will calling Social Security about your disability review, trigger the review happening?
- Does disability contact your employer?
- Better chance of being approved for disability with physicianís statement?
- If you are on Social Security retirement can you file for disability?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability while on workers compensation?
- SSD lawyer pay when they win the case
- Can I get disability and SSI?
- Short term Social Security disability
- Do I receive Social Security disability for the rest of my life?
- Can attorneys get SSDI and SSI cases to the Administrative Law Judge faster?
What medical conditions will get you approved for
What kind of Mental Problems Qualify for
Which conditions will social security recognize as a
Tips for getting Social Security Disability or SSI
Social Security Disability and SSI Resource Center
The Most Basic questions about Getting Disability Benefits
Social Security Disability SSI and whether or not you can work
Common Mistakes to avoid after being denied for Disability
Social Security Disability SSI Questions and Answers
More Social Security Disability SSI Questions and Answers
Common Questions about Social Security Disability and SSI
Winning Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits
The SSI Disability Benefits Program
Medical exams for disability claims
Applying for Disability in various states
Social Security Disability SSI and Doctors - Yours and Theirs
Social Security Disability and SSI Claim Reviews
Social Security Disability SSI System and Benefits for Children
Denials, Appeals, and Getting a Disability Lawyer or Representative
What you should know about Social Security Disability and SSI Denials
Questions about Disability Lawyers and Hiring a Disability Attorney
Frequently asked questions about getting Denied for Disability Benefits
FAQ on Disability Claim Representation
Disability hearings before Judges
Selecting and hiring Disability Lawyers
Various Types of Benefits including SSI, Mental, and Child benefits
Social Security and SSI based on Mental Disability
Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits for Children
Disability Benefits through Social Security
Filing for Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits
Social Security Disability SSI: Medical Evidence and Records
Filing your claim for disability benefits
Eligibility for receiving disability benefits
Info about Social Security Disability Approvals and Being Approved
FAQ on Social Security Disability SSI decisions
The SSD SSI Decision Process and what gets taken into consideration
Resources on this site
Social Security Disability, SSI Terms and Definitions
Previously answered questions regarding SSD and SSI
About the Author of SSDRC, Tim Moore
For Individuals living in North Carolina
Applying for Disability in North Carolina
North Carolina Disability Lawyer