How many of your doctors could walk a hospital floor for an 8 hour shift with these knees. Not many and I did it for 4-5 years before I gave in because of the pain. They only see paperwork and never ask to see you or they would know that a person who has spent 40+ years working without drawing anything from the Gov. is not just playing. They need to see the person before making there decisions from other doctors paperwork.
I responded with this: Thank you for sharing this. You're right. An image can sometimes express more. I think many would agree that this is one of the advantages of the hearing appeal level. You actually meet the individual deciding the outcome of your claim. Approval rates at hearings are substantially higher than at the disability application and reconsideration appeal levels where the decision is made by an examiner who only has access to a file, one that is often part of a caseload of several hundred.
Additional Information on:
Social Security Disability
Social Security Disability Questions
- How do you prove your disability case if you have a mental condition?
- Do I need an attorney for Social Security disability?
- What is a Social Security Disability Denial based on?
- Social Security Disability Status
- Tips for Getting Disability Approved
- Filing a Disability Application - the Information needed by SSA
- When does social security consider you eligible for disability benefits?
- The rate of approval for Social Security disability and SSI decisions
- How much does Social Security Disability or SSI pay?
- Application Process for Social Security Disability and SSI
- Social Security Back Pay
- How do I File and Apply for Social Security Disability or SSI?
- If You Are Currently Working Are You Eligible To Receive Social Security Disability Benefits?
- How to apply for Social Security Disability SSI benefits for children
- Can you get Social Security Temporary Disability?
- Social Security Disability Hearing - How Do I Request One?
- Levels Of The Social Security Disability and SSI Application and Appeal Process
- How much does Disability Pay?
- Working - Are You Allowed to Work While Receiving disability?
- How to Claim Disability When you Have a Medical Problem
- How do you Win Benefits under Social Security Disability?
- Social Security Disability Back pay and How Long it Takes to Qualify for it
- To qualify for Social Security disability or SSI, how severe must a condition be?
- Tips to Prepare for Filing for Social Security Disability or SSI
- How to qualify for disability - The Process of Qualifying
- What is the difference between Social Security disability and SSI?
- Filing an Application for Disability Benefits under SSD or SSI
- Social Security Disability Attorney Qualifications and Expenses
- Do I automatically receive Medicare benefits if I'm approved for disability benefits?
- What is the Role of a Social Security Disability Representative?
- Qualifications for SSI and Social Security Disability
- Can you get temporary Social Security disability or SSI benefits?
- How do you apply for disability for your child or your children?
- How does back pay for Social Security disability work?
- The Social Security Disability List of Impairments
- Who qualifies for disability benefits under the SSD or SSI program?
- Social Security Disability SSI - Retroactive Benefits Vs Back Pay Benefits
- Social Security Disability, SSI, Mental Disorders, and Functional Limitations
- How To Get Disability Through SSDI or SSI Approved
Join the Facebook page: Social Security Disability on Facebook